Who can take the courses?
All courses are open to Military (Active Duty, Guards, and Reserves), Dependents, DOD, and Retirees.
I am a Drill Status Guard/Reserve, can I still take the class even if it’s not a drill weekend or I’m not on orders?
Yes, so long as you sign up and take the course.
What do I need to bring to class?
All courses require students to provide their own PPE to include:
- DOT compliant helmet and eye protection
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear (motorcycle boots preferred)
- Long-sleeved shirt (motorcycle jacket preferred)
- Sturdy pants (motorcycle riding pants preferred)
- Full-fingered motorcycle gloves
I want to sign up for the BRCU class but I don’t own a motorcycle, can I still take the class?
Yes, we will provide a motorcycle for you to learn on. All of our motorcycles are 300cc or less with a variety of styles to choose from.
It’s raining, should I come to class?
YES! Classes are held RAIN or SHINE.
I want to get my motorcycle licence/endorsement, what class should I sign up for?
You are looking for the BRCu course.
I signed up for the BRCu, where can I get the eCourse?
You will receive an email approximately one week prior to your class date with a link to the eCourse.
What precautions are you taking due to COVID-19?
- Currently, we are following base access policies.
- All students and instructors are screened prior to the start of class.
- Classroom portions have been modified in accordance with MSF guidance to allow social distancing.
- Classroom portions have been moved outdoors to our range.
- The motorcycle you use is disinfected at the end of your class.
- Sanitizing equipment is provided for your use during class.
I am on the Wait-list or I am trying to sign up and the classes are full, what should I do?
SHOW UP! There are always last-minute cancellations. Priority goes to students that signed up, wait-listed students by order of timestamp of initial sign-up, then walk-ins by order of arrival.
How much does the course cost?
The courses are FREE for DoD ID holders.